Try this Quick Tip: Set the timer for 10 minutes and do a rapid fire cleaning.
- Pick up anything you see out of place - blankets, coats, shoes, toys, papers, etc
- Do a quick dusting of the living room or bedroom
- Wipe up the mirror and the sink in the bathroom
- Give the windows in the main area of your house a quick spray of Windex
- Sort through the mail and file appropriately
- Make the bed - one of the easiest ways to make a bedroom look clean and organized! Sorry Mom, I'm still awful at making my bed.
- Clean out expired food from the fridge or pantry
- Take out the trash from the kitchen and the bathrooms